We roast, pack, and ship orders on Tuesday's - Free Shipping via Standard post with Purchase of any four Bags (Expect longer delivery time due to COVID-19)
We are April
We believe that where you are matters it shapes you as a person and a company. The location of April is not a coincidence. April is an extension of our interpretation of Copenhagen.
The only sustainable way to grow a company is together with others. April is the result of seven years of experience in the Specialty Coffee industry.Every impression and experience we have collected during those years are now being summed up into one final project, April Coffee Roasters. At April we focus on roasting. That is what we do, our profession, passion, and ambition. April should progress the way we roast coffee.
"At April, we aim to Learn, Improve, and Share our products with quality-focused partners around the world. We always strive to become better at what we do, roasting coffee." - Patrik Rolf, founder
Why Work with April?
- We don't compromise on quality. We roast all the products we have in our roastery space in Copenhagen. We don't do private label projects; instead, we focus on how we can source better green coffee and produce roasts of the highest quality.
- Our partner farmers decide the price of their coffee. We don't ask our farmers to lower their prices. Instead, our ambition is to grow together, creating a future that is sustainable for all parties. We see Green Coffee as one of the biggest challenges; we want to work with farmers that share our passion for quality. We are not looking for cheaper coffee; we are searching for better quality coffee.
- We give back to the industry through our April Athlete Program - sponsoring coffee competitors all around the world. Helping them compete and grow while giving them a platform to share their journey.
- We always strive to Improve. At April, our team members are regularly competing in National Coffee Competitions. We see it as a great way to improve and learn. We are currently home to the "Danish Roasting Champion 2019" and the World Brewers Cup Silver Medal 2019". We don't define ourselves with titles; instead is the consistent process of learning and testing our skills in competitions that makes the difference.
- We offer a wide range of Coffee Products. Currently, we are featuring; roasted coffee beans, Nespresso compatible coffee capsules, sparkling cold brew, and filter drip packs. We always strive to improve and grow our range of products with a focus on quality.
- A personal experience. We are a small quality focused roastery that values growing together with our partners. That makes us flexible and allows us to give proper support to our partners around the world. At April, our clients are part of the team.