Michal Molčan, founder of the Standart Magazine
I met up with Michal during the World of Coffee event in Amsterdam. I knew from when we first decided to do this Podcast that Michal should be on it. He brings a unique perspective on our industry (The Coffee Industry) and something tells me he will play an important role in shaping its future.
He started one of the most successful Coffee Magazines of today without any background in Coffee or Publishing. That is a very impressive achievement in itself and after hearing the story behind it, it only gets better.
*During this episode, we are sitting on two sofas and unfortunately, the sound of us moving around is captured in the background from time to time.
In this Episode, we talk about:
- The start-up process of Standart
- The future of Coffee Media
- Is quality in Specialty Coffee is dead?
- Challenges and opportunities that come with starting your own company
- What we can expect from Standart in the future
Links, learn more about Michal: