We continue to ship World Wide - Free Shipping via Standard post with Purchase of any four Bags
How to get featured on April Media
Are you a Coffee Professional that wants to share your knowledge with the industry?
We believe in the importance of sharing knowledge and experience with the industry. It is time for us to open up April Media to external content, which means that you as coffee professionals are now able to get your video or article featured on our website - please note that we only accept original content made specificaly for the feature.
Important to know
- Submit articles via email to email@example.com by linking from google docs. We do not support any other format for submission. Videos you can share via Dropbox or Wetransfer.
- Don’t forget to include your first and last name, email address, as well as a short bio paragraph along with the submission.
- When you submit an Article or Video, don't send a follow-up email. Trust us, we got it. If we're going to use your material, you will receive an email telling you when it's scheduled. If we aren't going to use your article, we'll send an email notifying you. Chances are, we won't be able to give you specific reasons why your article was not fit for publishing. That just takes too much time and we receive way too many submissions.
- We are aiming for articles between 1-2 pages and videos between 5 - 30 minutes.
- Your article needs to be well-written. We will do a "quick edit" to make sure that all content is up to standard, but we all have our limits and if the original version has too many basic mistakes in terms of grammar and spelling we won't publish it.
- Your videos should be in a "raw format", they do not have to be professionally done but we will consider picture and audio quality when we decide to post it. In many cases an iPhone will do the trick.
- Articles cannot be press releases, advertisements, sales letters, promotional copy, or excessive self-promotion, hype.
- All submissions must be original work. If you're going to publish the same article on your personal website/blog, we cannot publish it. If you are submitting an article written by someone other than yourself, please indicate the original author, including his or her name, email address and background information. If you have source material, make sure you cite the original authors accordingly.
- You may include links to your own website(s). Websites must be active and have content in order for you to link to them from your article.
- Pre-existing document formatting is stripped out during preparations for posting on the site so anything used for emphasis or decoration will be lost. If your article contains special characters and/or symbols they may be lost during this process. Please, no headers or footers. Keep it simple.
- Please put any references at the end of the document. Be sure to include all pertinent information with references such as author name, publication year, volume number, page numbers, publisher, and publisher location.
- Submission of an article does not automatically guarantee publication on the site. We reserve the right to accept or reject any article based upon quality, appropriateness, and editorial judgment. We cannot return any articles that have been sent to us for publication consideration.
- Although we want to provide authors with the best exposure that we can, we do not pay for content.
- We appreciate photos of, or by, you that are relevant for the article/video. That being said, please note that you have to be the owner of that material. We are not taking responsibility if someone makes a legal claim towards material that you have sent us.
- Due to the volume of emails that we receive on a daily basis, we are unable to respond to individual queries regarding the status of your submission. If we have any questions, we will contact you.
By submitting an article or video, you give us here at April Coffee Roasters ApS international, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your post (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works, be they now known or later developed.